|Event Start Date:|
November 13, 2018 - 12:00 pm
|Event End Date:|
November 13, 2018 - 1:00 pm
The votes are in! After a fiercely contested midterm election, Democrats have gained control of the U.S. House of Representatives, and Republicans have retained the Senate. What will this mean for employers and government contractors?
Join experienced Washington, DC-based attorneys David Fortney, Susan Warshaw Ebner, and Nita Beecher on Tuesday, November 13th at 12:00 pm for a special post-election webinar as they weigh in on how the midterm results affect the legal landscape for labor and employment and government contracting, including:
- How federal agencies will be affected by the election results, including whether there will be more Congressional oversight of federal agencies’ rulemaking and enforcement activities;
- What is the impact of the election results on current Federal programs and contracts;
- Who likely will be the leaders for the key Congressional committees, and what will be their agendas;
- What is the impact of the elections on the confirmation proceedings for many long-pending key agency nominations; and
- Whether any key legislation is likely under the new 116th Congress or the final lame duck session of the 115th Congress?
Don’t miss this timely discussion! Click here to register.