|Event Start Date:|
August 24, 2020
|Event End Date:|
August 24, 2020
REGISTER HERE to join FortneyScott’s complimentary Employer Briefing on Monday, August 24th from noon to 1:00 pm ET.
In this briefing we will address (1) the latest developments affecting employers operating during the COVID pandemic; (2) the newest challenges employers are facing as part of the broad-based focus on discrimination in America; and, (3) the key legal and federal agency developments.
FortneyScott’s attorneys will cover:
- The latest on the standoff between Congress and the White House as they decide whether to extend COVID assistance; create liability safe harbors for employers or provide other relief for employers and employees;
- The ever-changing landscape employers are facing – growing litigation claims, reluctant workers, uncertainty on school re-openings and the resulting conflicting demands on workers; and
- Legal and agency developments, including updates on the Executive Order and Presidential Memoranda issued August 8, 2020 addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, and the latest developments involving EEOC and DOL’s agencies, including the Wage and Hour Division, OSHA and OFCCP.
If you have any questions that you would like to have addressed during the Weekly Briefing, please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to continuing our briefings, and assisting our clients and all who are interested in understanding the latest developments affecting the workplace.
For more information:
- On responding to the COVID workplace challenges, including all prior Weekly Briefings, visit FortneyScott’s resource center.
- Also, every person on our team joined in a special message addressing the recent incidents of violence, racism, and intolerance taking place in communities across America, and expressed our support for changes to achieve equal opportunity for all members of our society.
- Please email us at email@example.com for legal advice and human resources support in understanding how these developments affect your company and workplace compliance programs.
Please forward this information to those in your organization who could benefit from these Weekly Briefings.