|Event Start Date:|
July 13, 2020
|Event End Date:|
July 13, 2020
REGISTER HERE to join FortneyScott’s complimentary Employer Briefing on Monday, July 13th from noon to 1:00 pm ET.
In our first briefing for July we will address (1) the latest developments affecting employers operating during the COVID pandemic; (2) the newest challenges employers are facing as part of the broad-based focus on discrimination in America; and, (3) the key legal and federal agency developments.
FortneyScott’s attorneys will cover:
- How employers are responding to the growing number of COVID hot spots, and addressing the reluctant workers who do not want to return to work;
- The renewed interest in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in response to societal discrimination, as well as addressing renewed demands for the public disclosure of EEO-1 reports; and,
- Legal and agency developments, including how the Supreme Court’s religious freedom decisions affect the workplace; the EEOC’s new mediation program, and the latest developments involving DOL’s Wage and Hour Division and OFCCP
If you have any questions that you would like to have addressed during the Weekly Briefing, please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to continuing our briefings, and assisting our clients and all who are interested in understanding the latest developments affecting the workplace.
For more information:
- On responding to the COVID workplace challenges, including all prior Weekly Briefings, visit FortneyScott’s resource center.
- Also, every person on our team joined in a special message addressing the recent incidents of violence, racism, and intolerance taking place in communities across America, and expressed our support for changes to achieve equal opportunity for all members of our society.
- Email us at email@example.com for legal advice and human resources support in understanding how these developments affect your company and workplace compliance programs.
Please forward this information to those in your organization who could benefit from these Weekly Briefings.