|Event Start Date:|
October 19, 2020
|Event End Date:|
October 19, 2020
REGISTER HERE to join FortneyScott’s complimentary Employer Briefing on Monday, October 19th from noon to 1:00 pm ET.
In this briefing we will address (1) the latest developments affecting employers as businesses re-open during the COVID pandemic; (2) current challenges employers are facing as part of the heightened focus on inequality in America; and, (3) the key legal and federal agency developments.
FortneyScott’s attorneys will cover:
- Problems confronting employers and workers as they slowly return to pre-COVID 19 activities while Congress fails to provide assistance;
- Corporate responses to BLM protests and the Trump Administration’s counter to anti-racism and affirmative action; and,
- Important legal and agency developments, including the most recent Executive Order for federal contractors, and the latest developments involving EEOC and DOL’s agencies, including the Wage and Hour Division, OSHA and OFCCP.
If you have any questions that you would like to have addressed during the Weekly Briefing, please submit via email to email@example.com.
We look forward to continuing our briefings, and assisting our clients and all who are interested in understanding the latest developments affecting the workplace.
For more information:
- On responding to the COVID workplace challenges, including all prior Weekly Briefings, visit FortneyScott’s Resource Center.
- Also, every person on our team joined in a special message addressing the recent incidents of violence, racism, and intolerance taking place in communities across America, and expressed our support for changes to achieve equal opportunity for all members of our society.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for legal advice and human resources support in understanding how these developments affect your company and workplace compliance programs.
Please forward this information to those in your organization who could benefit from these Weekly Briefings.