|Event Start Date:|
April 1, 2020
|Event End Date:|
April 1, 2020
The second complimentary Lunch & Learn webinar presented by FortneyScott to assist employers.
Two weeks after the declaration of a National Emergency to address the coronavirus outbreak, this second Lunch & Learn presentation will examine the challenges employers continue to face in responding to the coronavirus pandemic and how rapidly changing governmental and private responses are affecting the workplace and workforce. Join FortneyScott’s attorneys on April 1 at 12:00 noon (Eastern) for this timely complimentary Lunch & Learn webinar addressing the workplace during the coronavirus pandemic.
In this second webinar, we will address the following key considerations:
- Employee health and safety in the event of a local outbreak, including the latest updates on employers’ obligations under the OSH Act
- How working remotely has changed ideas of “the workplace”
- Efforts to adjust leave policies to meet the challenges of extended absences
- Integrating federal support opportunities into your leave and payroll practices
- Avoiding harassment and stigmatization of workers
- Potential lasting impacts of “emergency” health care options on American expectations
Join FortneyScott attorneys David Fortney, Burton Fishman, and Nita Beecher for the complimentary Lunch & Learn webinar, “Challenges Employers Face during the Coronavirus Pandemic.” Click here to register.
To download a copy of the first Lunch & Learn webinar, “Coronavirus and the Workplace,” presented March 12, 2020, click here.