|Event Start Date:|
March 26, 2019 - 2:00 pm
|Event End Date:|
March 26, 2019 - 3:00 pm
Join Burton Fishman & H. Juanita Beecher on March 26 in a webinar that will explain the ins and outs of the DOL’s newly proposed overtime exemption rule and provide practical pointers on what every workplace should do ahead of the rule becoming final.
- Practical strategies to assist your company once the DOL’s overtime exemption rule becomes final
- How the newly proposed DOL rule on overtime exemptions differs from the Obama-era proposal concerning white-collar exemptions, salary basis threshold, and more
- How to create a comprehensive communication plan that addresses employees’ concerns—and the timeline for rolling out your message if you’ll need to convert workers from exempt to nonexempt
- How the proposed rule will affect highly compensated employees
- How often the DOL anticipates it will update the salary level
- How the DOL intends to handle the issue of automatic updates
- How bonuses will factor into the salary threshold for exemption
For registration information, click here.