|Event Start Date:|
July 21, 2020
|Event End Date:|
July 27, 2020
REGISTER HERE to join FortneyScott’s complimentary Employer Briefing on Monday, July 27th from noon to 1:00 pm ET.
In this briefing we will address (1) the latest developments affecting employers operating during the COVID pandemic; (2) the newest challenges employers are facing as part of the broad-based focus on discrimination in America; and, (3) the key legal and federal agency developments.
FortneyScott’s attorneys will cover:
- The latest from Congress and the White House as they decide whether to extend or expand COVID assistance; create liability safe harbors for employers or provide other relief;
- The renewed interest in Pay Equity and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in response to societal discrimination as well as how to address demands for the public disclosure of EEO-1 reports; and
- Legal and agency developments, including updates on the nominees for key positions at the EEOC and NLRB as well as the latest developments involving EEOC and DOL’s agencies, including the Wage and Hour Division, OSHA and OFCCP.
If you have any questions that you would like to have addressed during the Weekly Briefing, please submit via email to email@example.com.
We look forward to continuing our briefings, and assisting our clients and all who are interested in understanding the latest developments affecting the workplace.
For more information:
- On responding to the COVID workplace challenges, including all prior Weekly Briefings, visit FortneyScott’s resource center.
- Also, every person on our team joined in a special message addressing the recent incidents of violence, racism, and intolerance taking place in communities across America, and expressed our support for changes to achieve equal opportunity for all members of our society.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for legal advice and human resources support in understanding how these developments affect your company and workplace compliance programs.
Please forward this information to those in your organization who could benefit from these Weekly Briefings.