|Event Start Date:|
May 1, 2019
|Event End Date:|
May 2, 2019
Falls Church, VA
The Institute for Workplace Equality two-day Annual Summit is an important and timely conference for federal contractors. With new leadership, new directives and a commitment to transparency unseen in previous administrations, it is imperative federal contractors stay up to speed on the latest compliance developments. Join us as The Institute’s conference faculty and special government agency guests will provide participants with the most in-depth insights into the latest activity at OFCCP, EEOC and other federal agencies.
Join David Fortney, Leslie Silverman and Mickey Silberman for this informative conference.
- Washington’s Insiders: What’s new with the OFCCP and EEOC – David Cohen, David Fortney, Mickey Silberman
- Preparing for OFCCP Compliance Checks – David Cohen, Mickey Silberman
- When Details of an Open OFCCP Audit become Public – David Fortney
- Interactive Process on Disability – Requesting Accommodations, What would you do, What’s your Process? – Lynn Clements, Leslie Silverman
- Setting the Stage for Pay Day – Mickey Silberman
- Updates on Directive 2018-05: Analysis of Contractor Compensation Practices During a Compliance Evaluation – Lynn Clements, Mickey Silberman
- Analytics Panel – Pay Equity Analytics Panelists: David Cohen and Bob LaJeunesse, Ph.D., Acting Director of Enforcement and Branch Chief of Expert Services Moderator: David Fortney
For registration information, click here.