FortneyScott attorneys advise employers in a range of industries on the development, enhancement and implementation of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) programs. Our attorneys have significant experience with equal employment opportunity and affirmative action compliance. We are equally well versed in the potential litigation risks associated with voluntary diversity goals and related initiatives.
FortneyScott advises on a broad range DE&I matters in partnership with Workplace HR and, when necessary, a team of statisticians and labor economists. Our services include:
- Development of voluntary diversity goals;
- Implementation of strategic plans related to recruitment and employee development;
- Enhancements to existing DE&I programs;
- Development and review of policies regarding workplace conduct, harassment and non-discrimination;
- Development and execution of employee and management training related to civility in the workplace, implicit bias, and bystander intervention;
- Develop and conduct climate surveys;
- Advise on strategic communication plans; and
- Conducting privileged pay equity analyses, including wage gap and glass ceiling assessments.
The depth and breadth of our attorneys’ experience counseling clients on implementation of affirmative action plans; compliance with the full range of non-discrimination laws and pay equity make them uniquely positioned to advise clients on the development and successful execution of DE&I programs.