OMB renewed the mandatory language for the Section 503 Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form for 3 years. The new form expires on January 31, 2020.
Contractors need to replace hard copy forms with the new one immediately. Additionally, electronic versions of the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability may either be:
- Replaced; or
- Updated with the new ?Expires? date of 1/31/2020.
As a reminder, contractors may create an electronically fillable version of the form used to invite self-identification provided that form meets certain requirements. The e-form must:
- Display the OMB number and expiration date;
- Contain the text of the form without alteration;
- Use a sans-serif font, such as Calibri or Arial; and
- Use at least 11-pitch for font size (with the exception of the footnote and burden statement, which must be at least 10-pitch in size).
It is our understanding that OFCCP will give a grace period of up to 10 days as long as contractors make good faith efforts to comply.